- Easy to fit – self-calibrating
- Works straight out of the box!
- Uses 4 x AA batteries (supplied)
- Typical battery life 1 year
- Door closed indicator
- Safety sensor
- Adjustable light sensitivity (for closing)
- Headlight / lightning timing delay
- Lifts a door weighing between 300 grammes and 4 Kg
- Unique robust mechanism, patent pending.
- Battery level indicator
- Settings are retained when you need to change the batteries
- System LED light visible from approx. 100m
- Works in extreme weather
- Operates from -20°C to +50°C (-4°F to 122°F)
- Weatherproof casing made from UV resistant materials
- Customer support online, by email or phone
- FREE 3 year guarantee, subject to online registration.
- Servicing options outside of guarantee
- Made in Great Britain
- The Brinsea ChickSafe Eco is a tough and reliable system for automatically opening your hen house door in the morning and closing your hen house door as light levels drop in the evening, keeping your birds safe giving you peace of mind.The ChickSafe Eco is battery powered (supplied) and easy to fit to any hen house with a vertical sliding (or hinged) door (visit www.brinsea.co.uk/chicksafe-door-setup for details).Simply fix two screws into your hen house (supplied) and attach the cord to your existing door. No manual calibration is necessary: the ChickSafe Eco automatically adjusts to the height of your hen house door.
The ChickSafe Eco is tough and can raise and lower any vertical door from 300 grams to 4 Kg in weight. It works by detecting lowering light levels as night falls and closes the hen house door, as light levels increase in the morning the door is automatically opened. The sensitivity of the falling light level is user adjustable and the software looks for slow changes in light so isn’t affected by car headlights at night, for example. The Brinsea ChickSafe Eco has an indicator to show that the door is open, closed, battery low or fault alert. It features ‘auto-stop’ if a chicken is obstructing the door.
Brinsea’s door openers are weatherproof, work in extreme weather conditions and are made from UV resistant materials.
Brinsea ChickSafe hen house door closers can be used with your existing sliding door or Brinsea’s ChickSafe Hen House Door (part number CS005).
Like all Brinsea’s products, the ChickSafe Eco has a FREE 3 year guarantee, subject to online registration.
If you are unsure of which ChickSafe model to buy our handy specifications chart should help you to make up your mind: